Mission & Vision
To create a culturally inclusive learning environment where all children can realize their dreams. Our scholars will master computational thinking concepts while navigating the digital world to leverage knowledge to bring about success. CACS’s scholars will develop a thirst for learning that fosters creative ingenuity and pride.
Equip our scholars to successfully compete within our global society through:
- Culturally responsive empowerment programs, tasks, and activities
- A rigorous and diverse curriculum designed to develop independent thinkers and problem solvers.
- Consistent progress monitoring to ensure academic and social-emotional goals are being met and effective interventions are in place
- Support and monitor instructional staff to ensure quality, rigorous and effective instruction
- School community collaboration to provide data transparency in order to develop and design meaningful action steps